- FedEx Ground Shipping is available to all 50 states.This shipping method is fast and trackable all the way to your door. Not available to PO Boxes. See the map below for approximate delivery times. Some over sized items and paddle craft (all Hobie) are not available for ground shipping. Please call our customer service department toll free 1-800-643-3629 should you need assistance regarding Ground Shipping.
- Economy Shipping - FREE Economy shipping is available with all orders of $60 or more. Economy is available for the contiguous 48 states including PO Boxes. Please allow 5-10+ business days for delivery. Some oversized products and paddle craft (all Hobie) are not available for Economy Shipping. Need it faster? Choose FedEx Ground Shipping or one of the expedited shipping options below. Please call our customer service department toll free 1-800-643-3629 should you need assistance regarding Economy Shipping.
- Expedited Shipping - All expedited shipments to Alaska and Hawaii must be shipped FedEx Next Day or 2 Day. We reserve the right to add an additional shipping charge for some oversized items. In those cases we will notify you of our exact shipping costs and obtain your approval before shipping the item you have requested. Remember all Air shipments represent the Next, 2 Day or 3 Business days after your order is shipped. For example if you order a product via FedEx Next Day Air on Thursday before noon Eastern. If the product is in stock you will get it by Friday (One business day after the order). If you order it 2 Day air you will get it on Monday (Two business days after the order) or 3 Day air you will get it on Tuesday (Three business days after the order). Business days represent Monday ñ Friday. Saturday Delivery is available for a small fee. Please call our customer service department toll free 1-800-643-3629 should you need assistance regarding expedited shipping.
- Kayak Shipping is to commercial addresses only. Charges for shipping for residential addresses are substantially higher. If you need a kayak shipped to a residential address, please call 800-643-3629 or email email@example.com for a quote. You will be charged for the difference in shipping if you select kayak shipping to a commercial address but your address is really residential.
- Delivery Time: - We will do our best to ship all orders received by noon Eastern the same day. We have a great track record when it comes to or customers shipping needs. If you need something pronto please feel free to give us a call 800-643-3629 and we will see what we can do. Helping customers in need is what we are all about.
- Inclement Weather and Acts of God Please note that shipping delays due to inclement weather and/or acts of God can occasionally happen especially during winter months. These things are beyond our control. FedEx will not refund shipping charges due to late delivery under these circumstances therefore neither can we.
- International Shipping - At this time, Travel Country limits shipments to the United States, Puerto Rico, and APO/FPO addresses. If you don't live in one of these areas and wish to place an order, we will be happy to send it to an acquaintance of your choosing inside the States. For verification purposes, we only accept American Express (VISA and MasterCard are fine in Canada) for international orders. Please call us at 407-831-0777 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you've got any questions.
- APO, FPO & Military - We're happy to send orders to military destinations via Economy or USPS Priority Mail. We offer free shipping or a nominal charge for the shipment of most items to APO/FPO locations and in most cases these orders may be placed directly within our website. If you wish to place a bulk order, please contact us and we'll do our best to get back to you promptly with a quote.