Our Price: $24.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Adventure Medical Kits
Adventure Family First Aid Kit is a family sized kit for treating life's little emergencies, whether they happen to yourself or your child. This AMK kit contains supplies like sterile gloves, bandages, aspirin, moleskin, and antimicrobial towelettes. But the centerpiece of the Adventure First Aid Family Kit is the new edition of Caring for Children in the Outdoors, a comprehensive guide to first-aid for children, covering topics such as how to treat sprains, fractures, and dislocations, plus handy guides on how to administer medications and how to dress more serious wounds. And for those times when the size of the Family First Aid kit is too inconvenient, a smaller kit-within-a-kit can be pulled out and stashed in a pocket, stroller, or diaper bag. From picnics at the park to hikes in the wilderness, be prepared for anything with the Adventure Medical Kits Adventure Family First Aid.
- 4 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 4 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterlie, 2" x 3"
- 1 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 1 Cold Pack
- 2 Safety Pins
- 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 3 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 Natrapel 8 hour Tick & Insect Repellent Wipe
- 12 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 12 Bandage, Adhesive, Plastic, 3/8" x 1 1/2"
- 16 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 1 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
- 1 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 Bandage, Elastic with Clips, 2"
- 2 Thermometer, Disposable
- 1 Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
- 1 Caring for Children in the Outdoors Manual
- 3 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 After Bite Kids, Tube
- 4 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
||1 Lb 1 oz