On Sale: $199.1620% Off. Regularly: $248.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Womens Arcteryx
Altra 33 Backpack is a technical hiking pack that comes fully equipped with a versatile and practical feature set. This smaller volume pack keeps weight to a minimum by using the efficient C2 Composite Construction system making it a great choice for a longer dayhike or a lightweight overnighter. This innovative construction eliminates back panel layers to reduce weight without compromising on the structure or comfort of the Altra 33 pack. Featuring a pear shaped design to hold the pack close to the body to minimize load movement and backward pull for extended comfort. Another great feature of the Altra 33 LT backpack is the rotating Load Transfer Disc™ that distributes weight to the hips on uneven terrain. When it comes to storage space and organization, the Arcteryx Altra packs have loads of space efficient compartments, one-handed timesaving closures and side pockets that wrap over the hip for easy access without taking off the pack, making the Altra series one of the lightest weight, fully featured bags in their class. Structural support is offered with the 6005-T6 extruded aluminum M-bar stays that are rigid and lightweight. All Arcteryx packs use premium fabrics, and the textiles used in the Altra series were specifically chosen for their durability and high wear areas on the Altra 33 have a silicone treated PU fabric to resist dirt, snow and water pick-up. The Womens Arcteryx 33 LT Backpack is a comfortable and versatile daypack choice for your next adventure in the great outdoors.
- The Arcteryx Altra 33 LT is Lightweight, Durable
- Twin aluminum stays for durable support
- Webbing zipper pulls
- Kangaroo pocket with top compression strap and snap closure
- Hose clip
- Internal hydration pocket with zip
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps
- Arc'teryx C² (Composite Construction) suspension system
- Top loading with side access zips
- Key clip in lid pocket
- P'ax one-hand axe attachment system—allows for one-handed access to tools
- Top grab handle
- Side zipper access
- Internal security pocket
- Two Wingman™ one-handed easy access pockets
- Designed to fit up to 2L bladder
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps
- 5 cm/ 2 in webbing hipbelt
- Load level adjusters
- Extendable collar with drawcord for additional capacity
- Removable/ extendable top lid with two zippered compartments
- Four compression straps - two on each side
|All Arc'teryx packs use premium fabrics.
|The textiles used in the Altra series are chosen for durability.
|210D nylon 6,6 ripstop fabric is tear-resistant and long lasting; heavier weight 500D aty nylon 6,6 protects high wear areas and resists contamination from dirt, snow and water pick-up.
|6005-T6 aluminum M-bar stays provide structural support
|HD 80 foam back panel provides support and structure to the bag, plus comfort against the back.
|Pack Regular Weight
|| 1100 g/39 oz
|| 2013 cu.in.