On Sale: $466.6115% Off. Regularly: $548.95Sale Ends Saturday 01/28/2017
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Mens Arcteryx
Beta AR Jacket is a versatile waterproof breathable jacket for wet weather conditions. Recently updated with GORE-TEX® Pro; light and supple 40D fabric through the main body and reinforced in high wear areas with hardwearing 80D fabrics, the Beta AR is one tough wet weather jacket. Built with E3D patterning, this ArcTeryx jacket delivers an ergonomic fit that enhances the wearer's ease of movement. This Arc’teryx Pro Hard Shell was built to survive stormy weather and hard use and has amazing moisture wicking performance for increased comfort on the go. The Beta AR Jacket is hip length with a drop back hem and the helmet compatible Drop Hood has fast adjustment and is designed to rotate with your head. Designed with an athletic cut, the Beta AR Jacket has articulated elbows, and underarm gussets to provide a superior fit and allow full mobility for multi-sport versatility. Rain and snow stay at bay with WaterTight external zippers; and taped seams and laminated components keep cold air or water from sneaking in. Other features include pit zips for quick and easy venting, laminated chin guard, adjustable hem drawcord, and three pockets: two hand pockets and one internal chest pocket. The Mens Arcteryx Beta AR Jacket has everything you need and nothing you don't for year-round use in and out of the city.
- Arcteryx Beta AR Jacket is a versatile waterproof/breathable jacket for wet weather conditions
- WaterTight Vislon centre front zip seals out weather
- Hand pockets with laminated WaterTight zippers, internal laminated pocket with zip
- GORE-TEX® Pro; light and supple 40D fabric through main body, reinforced in high wear areas with hardwearing 80D fabrics
- Helmet compatible DropHood™ with fast adjustment is designed to rotate with your head
- Laminated WaterTight pit zips
||13.0 oz (440 g)
|| N40r-X GORE-TEX® Pro and N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro
|| Athletic with e3D hip length