On Sale: $381.6115% Off. Regularly: $448.95Sale Ends in 10 hours!
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Mens Arcteryx
Beta AR Pants are versatile waterproof breathable pants for wet weather conditions. Recently updated with GORE-TEX® Pro; light and supple 40D fabric on the front legs and reinforced in high wear areas with hardwearing 80D fabrics, the Beta AR Pants will excel at keeping you warm and dry no matter the conditions. Designed with E3D patterning, these ArcTeryx pants deliver an ergonomic fit that enhances the wearer's ease of movement. Built for rugged use, these Arc'teryx hardshell pants feature Keprotec instep patches and reinforced knees and seat. The Beta AR athletic cut, articulated knees and seat, and gusseted crotch provide a superior fit and allow full mobility for multi-sport versatility. Rain and snow stay at bay with WaterTight external zippers; and taped seams and laminated components keep cold air or water from sneaking in. Other features include side zippers for easy venting/layering, laminated powder cuffs with gripper elastic and lace hook, hip stash pocket, and front fly with adjustable webbing belt. The Mens Arcteryx Beta AR pants are a four-season pant for the mountain purist.
- Arcteryx Beta AR Pant is waterproof and breathable
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- Articulated knees and seat
- Single zippered hip pocket
- Molded Zipper Garages™
- Elastic waist with adjustable front closure
- Cordura® powder cuff keeps snow out; lace hooks affix
- GORE-TEX® Pro; supple 40D face on front legs, hardwearing 80D face in high wear areas
- Micro seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Gusseted crotch
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- 3/4 length WaterTight™ side separating zipper ensures easy removal over boots and crampons
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- pants to boots
||N40r-X GORE-TEX® Pro and N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro
||15.1 oz (513 g)
|Beta AR fit
||Athletic with e3D