Our Price: $749.95
Arcteryx Fission SL Jacket Mens
The Men's Arcteryx
Fission SL Jacket is their lightest GORE-TEX Pro Shell jacket. Made of N40p-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell 2L and enhanced with Arcteryx non-quilted laminated construction, the breathable Fission SL jacket will block the wind and keep you dry with much less weight and easy compressibility. The Arcteryx jacket's exclusive 2.7 oz ThermaTek will insulate you in lightweight, breathable/waterproof warmth. Cold weather features like the insulated Storm Hood and hand pockets make this your go to jacket for braving the cold winter weather. A great storm jacket in the city or on the mountain with a helmet compatible, insulated StormHood and water tight zippers. Active men will love the Fission SL's articulated elbows for excellent range of motion and pit zips. Other features include two internal mesh dump pockets, laminated die-cut Velcro cuffs, and one-hand pull cords. The Men's Arcteryx Fission SL Jacket appeals to any alpine-minded enthusiast, as well as cold city urbanite, with its excellent waterproof/windproof breathability, rugged durability, and exceptional warmth-to-weight insulation.
Arcteryx Fission SL Jacket Mens Key Features
- Supple yet durable waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX provides excellent weather protection.
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood.
- WaterTight Vision center front zipper; bottom hem drawcord.
- Non-quilted Thermatek insulation is waterproof and bonded to the lining fabric to eliminate cold spots.
- Two zippered hand pockets, two internal mesh dump pockets.
Arcteryx Fission SL Jacket Mens Specifications
||N40p-X GORE-TEX 2L
||2.7 oz ThermaTek insulation
||23.1 oz/655 g