Our Price: $234.95
Arcteryx Gamma Guide Pants Mens
The Mens Arcteryx
Gamma Guide Pants are a rugged softshell pant with an urban look. Made from Burly Double Weave, the medium weight Gamma Guide Pants are durable and breathable with four way stretch for mobility. The outer nylon face has a DWR finish for added water repellency with a comfortable micro fiber polyester backer for moisture wicking and warmth. This Arc'teryx soft shell pant features Keprotec instep patches to prevent damage from ski edges or crampons and the hem width fits over boots with a static hemcord closure to keep it in place.
Perfect for all day action, the Gamma Guide Pants offer an athletic fit and gusseted crotch for enhanced freedom of motion. An integrated, adjustable waist belt provides everyday practicality with a zippered fly and hand pockets that make you forget they are amazing performance pants. Two large volume thigh pockets offer easy storage, one with a flap closure and Velcro® tab and one with a more secure zippered closure. The Mens Arcteryx Gamma Guidee Pants are perfect for alpine adventures, mountain guiding, or backcountry skiing.
Arcteryx Gamma Guide Pants Mens Key Features
- Arcteryx Gamma Guide Pants offer highly breathable weather protection
- Reinforced instep patch increases longevity
- Two large volume thigh pockets for large item storage
- Hem width fits over boots; static hemcord closure is secure
- Strong laminated pocket and fly construction, modern integrated waistbelt
- Gusseted crotch enhances freedom of motion
Arcteryx Gamma Guide Pants Mens Specifications
|Gamma Guide Pants Weight
||1 lb 2 oz (535 g) (M)
||Burly™ Double Weave (46% nylon / 46% polyester / 8% spandex) / Keprotec™