On Sale: $349.9730% Off. Regularly: $498.95
Item # 806955504484 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/24/2016
Moray Pants are sweet all around skiing / riding pants. Made from lightweight and soft feeling Gore-tex Pro Shell, the highly abrasion resistant Moray Pant is reliably waterproof and breathable. The combination of warm but breathable Coreloft Insulation with a heat-trapping Coreline makes this Whiteline pant ideal for high output activities on cold, snowy days. Two different insulations are strategically placed to aid in mobility while keeping you warm; seat and thighs are protected with Coreloft, and the sides, crotch and back of the knees have slim, plush Coreline lining. Other features include side opening mesh Powder Guard vents that keep snow out while aiding in breathability, hand pockets with warm plush interior, color matched Keprotec instep, and Recco reflector for safety. The well rounded Womens Arcteryx Moray Pants are perfect for skiing and snowboarding.
- Supple Gore-tex® Pro provides waterproof, windproof weather protection
- Side opening mesh Powder Guard™ vents prevent snow entry, aid breathability
- Recco® reflector aids emergency location
- Coreloft™ insulation delivers low profile, radiant warmth
- Hand pockets have plush interior; color matched Keptrotec™ insteps resist cuts and abrasion
|Moray Pants Weight
||1 lb 5.7 oz (618 g) (M)
||N70p Gore-Tex® Pro 3L / Keprotec™
||Coreloft™ 60 (60 g/m2) / Coreline™ lining