On Sale: $389.9729% Off. Regularly: $549.95
Item # 806955558548 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/26/2016
The Womens Arcteryx
Sentinel Jacket is a comfortable, winter-sport-ready jacket in a sleek silhouette. Made from supple Gore-tex Soft Shell, the Sentinel Jacket offers waterproof, breathable protection from snow and icy cold rains, and blocks frigid wind. Quieter and warmer than a hardshell, this lightly insulated Arc'teryx jacket keeps you comfortable during stop-and-go activities in cold weather. Built for mobility, the Sentinel features a relaxed fit, gender-specific articulated shaping through the shoulders and sleeves and no-lift gusseted underarms for freedom of movement while skiing, snowboarding, or throwing snowballs. The hip length of this Arcteryx Whiteline Freeride softshell keeps you dry and comfortable with a helmet compatible Storm Hood, powder skirt that can snap to your pants in deep snow, and large cuffs that fit over gloves. Safe and convenient, the Sentinel offers a Recco reflector for emergencies, hand pockets, bicep pocket, and internal pocket. The Womens Arcteryx Sentinel Jacket is ideal for the stop-and-go rhythm of resort skiing and riding.
- Arcteryx Sentinel Jacket is waterproof and breathable
- Hand pockets, bicep pocket and internal pocket provide varied, easy access storage
- Recco® reflector aids in emergency location
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap powder skirt with stretch panel attaches to pant for one piece protection
- Pit zippers aid temperature regulation; Storm Hood™ fits over helmet
|Sentinel Jacket Weight
||1 lb 4 oz (568 g) (M)
||N70p Gore-Tex® fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction