On Sale: $111.9725% Off. Regularly: $148.95
Arcteryx Squamish Hoody Mens Closeout
The Men's Arcteryx
Squamish Hoody is a lightweight and compressible windshell. Made with Gossamera, a mechanical stretch nylon textile, the Squamish Hoody is durable, wind resistant, and water shedding; featuring a DWR finish. Very packable, this Arc'teryx Jacket stows in the chest pocket with attachment point and provides complete protection with a helmet compatible storm hood and drop back hem for full seat coverage. Designed for rock climbing, hiking, and biking, the Squamish Hoody features articulated elbows, gusseted underarms and a relaxed fit. Other features include a low profile StormHood, full front zip with wind flap, and elastic with laminated die-cut Velcro cuffs. Keep the Men's Arcteryx Squamish Hoody in your bag to save the day when weather turns unexpectedly.
Read our Arc'Teryx Squamish Hoody review on our Blog
Arcteryx Squamish Hoody Mens Closeout Key Features
- Lightweight, nylon ripstop textile with mechanical stretch that resists the wind and has a DWR finish to repel moisture.
- Low profile StormHood.
- Elastic and Velcro cuffs.
- #3 Vision front zipper with wind flap.
- Single chest pocket; stows jacket.
- Hem drawcord can be adjusted to seal out drafts.
Arcteryx Squamish Hoody Mens Closeout Specifications
||Gossamera (100% nylon)
||5.5 oz/155 g