Our Price: $134.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Designed for durability and versatility, the Big Agnes
Helinox Causeway Shock Absorber Trekking Poles are designed to go anywhere and do anything. Built using the stiffest aluminum of any other Helinox pole and available in the widest diameter, the Helinox Causeway Trekking Poles are bomber enough for expedition conditions. The shock absorber feature allows for compression on downhill slopes for reduced fatigue on joints and muscles. The groove lock allows for easy adjustments when you're on the go and reinforcements provide extra strength when you're pushing them to the limit. The trekking pole baskets on these Big Agnes poles help negotiate all kinds of terrain and the carbides provides excellent contact. So if you want a pole that can do it all, bring along the Big Agnes Helinox Causeway Trekking Poles and be prepared for your adventure.
- Groove Lock- Internal grooves on the shaft create a positive mechanical engagement for absolute security without exposed buttons or levers
- Engineered with DAC's proprietary aluminum alloy, TH72M, which provides superior strength to weight characteristics
- DAC Green Anodizing involves no nitric or phosphoric acid and greatly reduces water consumption by using recycled water for rinsing
- Available with or without shock absorbers
- Shock Absorber compresses to reduce overall fatigue to your arms and upper body