On Sale: $111.96 - $141.9620% Off. Regularly: $139.95 - 169.95Sale Ends Sunday 05/26/2013
Big Agnes Q-Core SL Pad
The Big Agnes
Q-Core SL Pad blends supportive construction, synthetic insulation and extremely lightweight fabrics for a comfortable sleeping surface on the cold, hard ground. Backpacker’s are gonna love this ultra light sleeping pad! With a temperature rating of 15 degrees and weighing only 17 oz. (size regular), the Q-Core SL Pad packs easily and is great for 3 season camping. Offering 3.5" of comfort between you and the ground and an ergonomic alternating I-Beam shaped air chamber design that conforms to your body, the Big Agnes Q Core SL Pad will allow you to sleep comfortably after a hard day on the trail. The internal heat reflective polyurethane coating returns heat back to your body for additional warmth providing more comfort than a foam pad and a smaller packed size. The Q Core SL Sleeping Pads I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability. Big Agnes also equipped this bad boy with X-Static synthetic insulation with the natural performance of silver filament to enhance thermodynamic, anti-microbial and anti-odor properties. Plus there is a stuff sack and repair kit included. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice! Why suffer on the cold ground or an inferior sleeping pad when you can sleep in comfort with the Big Agnes Q-Core SL pad! PS. SL means Super Light!
Big Agnes Q-Core SL Pad Key Features
- Superlight version of the Insulated Q-Core pads
- Estimated R-Value of 4.5
- Alternating I-Beam construction creates a smoother, more comfortable feel
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Durable inflation valve
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside end of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice.
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- Light and compact three season pads at 3.5”/9cm thick for extra comfort
- X-Static synthetic insulation with the natural performance of silver filament to enhance thermodynamic, anti-microbial and anti-odor properties
- Durable, light-weight nylon rip-stop top and bottom
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Store unrolled with valve open
- For complete specs and to compare all pad models, see our Pad Specs Chart at the left, under Tips & Resources
- Larger outsider air chambers keep you cradeled in the middle of the pad.
Big Agnes Q-Core SL Pad Specifications
||20" x 66" x 3.5" Orange 15° 16oz
||20" x 72" x 3.5" Orange 15° 17oz
||20" x 78" x 3.5" Orange 15° 19oz