Our Price: $149.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Black Diamond
Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles are triple sectioned ultralight poles that allow year-round snowshoe and hiking versatility. Made with 100% carbon fiber shafts, the Alpine Trekking Poles are Black Diamond's lightest yet. Sweat-free comfort and control are ensured with the natural cork grip, 360-degree Nubuck webbing, dual-density top and foam extension. Black Diamond Double FlickLocks provide fast and easy adjustments, and a Long Flex Tip for low-profile, non-snagging trekking or powder baskets. For the ultimate in lightweight performance, get your hands on the Black Diamond Contour Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles.
- 3 sections of carbon fiber create ultralight poles that absorb vibration and retain strength over a wide temperature range
- Natural cork grips with dual-density top knobs fit comfortably in your hands
- Foam extensions beneath the top grips allow the hiker to drop the uphill hand lower on the shaft while traversing steep terrain
- Poles also include powder baskets for use in the snow
- Dual FlickLock adjusters allow easy, slip-proof adjustment and won't accidentally loosen like conventional "twist" type adjusters
- Adjustable nubuck leather webbing wrist loops support wrists
- Poles feature carbide tips and low-profile 1.5-in. trekking discs; discs' small size reduce weight and snagging
||25 - 51 in