Our Price: $64.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Designed to fit perfectly into the smallest cracks imaginable, the Black Diamond
Camalot C3 has 30% less head width than any other micro cam which means those tiny cracks you thought you'd never be able to anchor just became a tiny haven of protection. These cams are compression-spring driven with interlocking cam heads so that even if your crack is offset or uneven the C3 will bite in and hold its ground. Black Diamond has been an industry standard in climbing equipment for decades and the Camalot C3 is just another example of the ingenuity and durability that we've come to expect from the company. If you're heading out to do some trad climbing, pack a few of these along, they just might just be the difference between summiting and bailing if you get in over your head.
- Heads are 30% narrower yet C3s are more secure, dependable and fit in more placements than other camming units
- Flexible stem is laterally stiff for tight placements
- *Size 000 is for direct aid only
- Compression-spring driven with interlocking cam heads for bite in uneven cracks
- Color-coded for easy identification and wide range of sizes
|Range - in
|Weight - g
|Weight - oz