Black Diamond Drop Zone CrashpadBlack Diamond
's best selling crashpad, the Black Diamond Drop Zone Crashpad is packed with features that make it one of the most practical and durable pads on the market. Made with 3.5 inch thick closed-cell polyethylene foam on top and 2.5 inch high-compression polyurethane foam on the bottom, you'll be glad you got the Drop Zone when you're making that hairy 20 foot crux move. The taco-style fold provides a continuous landing surface so you won't turn an ankle in a dead spot, and the elastic mesh flap cinches down for a secure carry. Shoulder straps and a waistbelt help with those long approaches and 2 side handles make quick maneuvers fast and easy. And if you're worried about durability, don't, the Drop Zone has an anti-slide, waterproof EPO coating on the bottom and 1000 D polyurethane coated nylon top. Designed to keep you safe when you miss that sloper, the Black Diamond Drop Zone Crashpad is probably the cheapest health care option you have.
Black Diamond Drop Zone Crashpad Key Features
- 9 cm (3.5 in) thick: 25 mm (1 in) closed-cell PE foam on top, 65 mm (2.5 in) high-compression PU foam on bottom
- Quick-closure elastic mesh flap cinches down with easy hooking metal buckles to securely stow gear
- Bottom fabric: Anti-slide, waterproof EPO (PVC free) on nylon carrier
- Taco-style fold for a continuous landing surface
- Shoulder straps, waistbelt and 2 handles