Black Diamond HiLight Tent
A spacious one-person lounge or a cozy two-person assault-style tent, the Black Diamond
HiLight Tent uses a two-and-a-half pole design for steep, water-shedding walls and a wide, high ceiling. The Black Diamond HiLight Tents freestanding, single-wall design saves weight by eliminating the need for a separate canopy and fly making it ideal for trekking and climbing applications. It is also made with a breathable, abrasion-resistant, and highly packable NanoShield fabric that features a Silicone NanoCell coating to protect against rain, snow, and wind. If it starts to get clammy inside the Higight no worries, covered vents help prevent condensation from building up in your shelter, just position a vent in the direction of the prevailing winds for more circulation. Three internal DAC Featherlite poles provide freestanding structure without a back-breaking weight penalty while two internal mesh pockets help keep your kit organized at night. The full side-opening door has a built-in no-see-um mesh window, and coupled with another window on the opposite side, the HiLight offers excellent ventilation. For keeping track of the little things, the HiLight has two interior mesh pockets. Take on the mountain with style and comfort in the Black Diamond Hilight Tent.
Optional footprint and vestibule sold separately
Black Diamond HiLight Tent Key Features
- 1- or 2-person design with single door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage
- 2 interior mesh pockets
- Proprietary NanoShield single-wall fabric and 2000 mm floor
- Check with your Attorney General's office for flame retardancy requirements on tents in your state (or province).
- Two-and-a-half-pole design provides twice the strength and a drip-free awning
- Mesh window on door and back wall for ventilation
- Optional ground cloth available