Our Price: $209.95
Item # 793661157991 :: 2 available.
Expected To Ship on 12/12/2016
As serious as the Eiger, the Black Diamond
Stinger Crampons are made to tackle the most technical peaks out there. Designed for ice and mixed lines, the Stingers are perfect for alpine faces the world over. Built to fit the contours of most mountain boots and fixed with a replaceable monopoint, the Black Diamond crampons are built for dependability and durability when you're on the face. The low profile, micro-adjust heel provides an adjuatable fit that can be easily fin-tuned to your boot. So next time you head out for Denali, K2, or somewhere less brutal, bring along the Black Diamond Stinger Crampon and be ready for whatever Mother Nature throws your way.
- Asymmetrical stainless steel design is lightweight, won't rust and fits the contours of modern boots
- Hooded frontpoint and aggressive secondary points are optimized for precise, secure placements
- Thin, low-profile toe bail and thinner, shorter heel wire for improved fit with modern boots
- Mono frontpoint is replaceable at low cost and can be changed quickly and easily in the field
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel level offers precision fit
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
|Weight Per Pair
||960 g (2 lb 1 oz)