Our Price: $154.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Whether you're heading out on a short business trip or a weekend adventure abroad, the Briggs & Riley
Exchange 20 Duffle is packed with practical features that makes hauling your stuff a breeze. Designed to easily convert from a duffle into a backpack, it's as simple as zipping away the backpanel to access the backpack harness and suspension system underneath. Made from a super durable ballistic ripstop nylon, the Exchange 20 was designed to put up with the abuse that unfortunately happens some times during travel. A zip extension provides extra room and for your travel convenience, the Briggs & Riley Speeddock system connects the Exchange 20 to another BRX collection bag so they can be transported as a single piece of luggage. This Briggs & Riley duffle bag can be carried on the shoulder with its comfort flex strap right onto the plane, as it meets carry-on regulations for most airlines. With the convenience and durability you've come to expect from Briggs & Riley, the Exchange 20 Duffle won't disappoint on your next trip.
- Strategic use of lightweight, durable 1000D nylon, 420D packcloth nylon, ripstop fabric and water-resistant tarpaulin
- Four-sided zip expansion for additional storage
- Meets carry-on regulations for most domestic and international airlines
- Perfect for a 2-3 day trip
- Outer fabrics resist wear, water, dirt, and abrasion
- SpeedDock system transports two BRX bags as one
- Removable comfort-flex shoulder strap with shoulder pad
|Dimensions of Case
||8" x 20" x 12"
|Outside Expanded Depth
||2360 cu in (38.7 L)
||2.5 lbs (1.1 kg)