Our Price: $159.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Whether you're heading out on a business trip or adventure traveling in South America, the Briggs & Riley
Exchange 26 Duffle is packed with practical features that makes hauling your stuff a breeze. Designed to easily convert from a duffle into a backpack, it's as simple as zipping away the backpanel to access the backpack harness and suspension system underneath. Made from a super durable ballistic ripstop nylon, the Exchange 26 was designed to put up with the abuse. A zip extension provides extra room and if you really need to upsize, two Exchange 26 Duffles can be connected and checked as a single piece of luggage. With the convenience and durability you've come to expect from Briggs & Riley, the Exchange 26 Duffle won't disappoint on your next trip.
- Easy pack main compartment to keep your gear flat and neat
- Zip-away back panel gives access to padded backpack harness with sternum strap for convenient ‘hands free” carrying
- High performance 420d ripstop and packcloth nylon, along with technical grade hardware/components
- Multiple grab handles with moisture wicking mesh lining surround bag for ease of carry and loading/unloading.
- Zip expansion provides 3" of additional packing space when needed
- Quick access side pocket, exterior side pocket convenient for separating smaller accessories
- External buckle system allows any two BRX bags to quickly connect together to become one checkable piece of luggage or even easier carry-on
- Removable comfort-flex shoulder strap with shoulder pad included
||10" x 26" x 12"/25.4 x 66.0 x 30.5 cm
||3390 cu. in./55.6 liters
||3.1 lbs/1.4 kg
||420d Ripstop nylon