Briggs & Riley Expedition 28 Rolling Duffle
The Briggs & Riley
Expedition 28 Rolling Duffle is a generously sized travel bag for traveling extended periods or just hauling bulky gear. Made from a high performance ripstop nylon, the Expedition 28 was designed to put up with the abuse that unfortunately happens some times during travel. Open up this Briggs & Riley bag and you have nearly seven thousand cubic inches available at your disposal. That's over 110 liters! People jest about living out of their suitcases, but the Expedition 28 is so big, you probably could! Should you require more room, you can connect another piece of luggage from the Briggs & Riley BRX collection to the Expedition 28 to create a single checkable piece of luggage. Multiple grab handles provide a large number of carrying options should the need arise where you can't wheel it. When your travels are over, the internal side panels of the Expedition 28 fold down allowing the bag to collapse for smarter, more efficient storage. Seeking serious space for your stretched out sojourn? Make the Briggs & Riley Expedition 28 Rolling Duffle your travel companion.
Briggs & Riley Expedition 28 Rolling Duffle Key Features
- Easy pack main compartment
- High performance 420d ripstop and packcloth nylon, along with technical grade hardware/components
- Multiple grab handles with moisture wicking mesh lining surround bag for ease of carry and loading/unloading.
- Smarter luggage design—Fold down internal side panels make stowing easy when not in use
- External buckle system allows any two BRX bags to quickly connect together to become one checkable piece of luggage or even easier carry-on
Briggs & Riley Expedition 28 Rolling Duffle Specifications
|Dimensions of Case
||14" x 16" x 28"
|Dimensions (w/ Wheels & Handle)
||14.8" x 16" x 29"
||6899 cu in (113.1 L)
||9.7 lbs (4.4 kg)