Our Price: $334.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Whether you have to catch a flight for that business meeting in Hong Kong or you're heading to the Red for some climbing, have what you need to carry all your gear with the Briggs & Riley
Explore 25 Upright. The large main compartment utilizes compression straps to keep your load small. The inside top lid allows you to organize wet and dry gear and a tapered extension zipper provides some extra room for when you really need it. Made from extremely durable denier nylon, the Explore puts up with the hustle and bustle with ease. So no matter what direction your next adventure may lie, have what you need in the Briggs & Riley Explore 25 Upright.
- This bag features an easy pack main compartment with wide nylon compression panels keep your gear flat and neat
- Tapered zip expansion keeps bag lightweight while maximizing packing capacity
- High performance 420d ripstop and packcloth nylon, along with technical grade hardware/components
- Multiple grab handles with moisture wicking mesh lining surround bag for ease of carry and loading/unloading.
- Inside top lid features wet/dry pocket and essentials compartment for additional organization
- Quick access front pockets and two exterior, zippered front pockets offer space for accessory items
- External buckle system allows any two BRX bags to quickly connect together to become one checkable piece of luggage or even easier carry-on
|Dimensions of Case
||11" x 18" x 25"/27.9 x 45.7 x 63.5 cm
|Dimensions with Wheels & Handle
||11.3" x 18" x 26"/28.7 x 45.7 x 66.0 cm
|Outside Expanded Depth
||5666 cu. in./92.8 liters
||9 lbs/4.0 kg