Camelbak Baja LR Hydration Vest
Baja LR Hydration Vest was specifically built for the sport of stand-up paddle boarding. Camelbak purposely took the weight off of your shoulders and planted it on your hips by way of a 2-liter lumbar bladder that will hold enough water to keep you hydrated for 2 hours. The Baja SUP hydration vest is one of the first ever and has all the technical requirements and features you need while out on the water. Made with a quick-drying non corrosive material, the Baja LR includes components such as a paddle holster, overflow storage that is large enough to hold a PFD, a safety whistle and a custom fit hook and loop adjusting harness that has cargo pockets. With the 2L Lumbar Reservoir in this Camelbak hydration vest resting on your hips your shoulders are free to paddle and the harness can be customized for different torso lengths for optimum reservoir placement. Slip on the Camelbak Baja LR Hydration Vest, grab your SUP and hit the water knowing you have plenty of storage for sunscreen, snacks, an extra layer and enough hydration to keep you paddling for hours.
Camelbak Baja LR Hydration Vest Key Features
- Made from quick-drying materials, this vest will support
- Key Features of the Baja LR Hydration vest include Paddle holster, safety whistle, water-friendly materials, quick stash and overflow storage.
- Harness has a Custom fit hook-and-loop adjust with cargo pockets and dual Slider™ Sternum Strap
- you on your most epic SUP treks.
- Designed to carry Inflatable PFD, waterproof electronics case, sunscreen,extra layer and snacks.
- Open mesh Air Channel Back Panel
Camelbak Baja LR Hydration Vest Specifications
|| 200 cu in / 3.28L + 2L Reservoir
|Pack Only Weight
|| 1.15 lbs (.54 kg)
|| 18.5 x 14 x 4.5 in (47 x 35 x 11 cm)
|| Side cinch 38mm / 1.5” with cargo pockets
|| 70D Diamond Clarus with DWR + 1000 mm PU & closed-cell foam