Camelbak Fourteener Hydration Pack
Fourteener Hydration Pack lightweight, compact and comfortable pack to keep your thirst quenched in the backcountry. The Fourteener incorporates Camelbak's N.V.I.S. Back Panel, a suspension panel that keeps the pack away from your back. This outstanding design increases the ventilation to provide greater comfort on your ride. Plus, the reservoir compartment is integrated into the backpanel itself, to provide more convenient access to your water and more stable center of gravity. With a Dynamic Suspension Harness and a full-load bearing waist belt, the Fourteener provides for a more comfortable carry of all your trail essentials. Overflow storage on the front of this Camelbak holds everything you can't fit inside the spacious main compartment. For the experienced hiker looking for a great hydration pack loaded with features and comfort, look no further than the Camelbak Fourteener Hydration Pack.
Camelbak Fourteener Hydration Pack Key Features
- 100oz/3L Antidote Reservoir with Lifetime Warranty, profile thinning baffle and quick-link custom tube system
- Designed to Carry extra layers, rain gear, food, head
- Insulated reservoir pocket keeps liquid cool for hours
- Stowable tool loop and last point on front of pack
- Suggested Load Range= 10-25 lbs.
- lamp, trail maps, ice axe, trekking poles, media, sunglasses
- Quick access overflow storage,four point compression straps,sunglasses pocket,side stretch pockets and tool attachments
- The Camelbak Fourteener Hydration Pack has a Fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or MP3
Camelbak Fourteener Hydration Pack Specifications
||11587 cu in (26L)
||20.5 x 10.5 x 10.5 in (52 x 27 x 27 cm)
||2.36 lbs (1.07 kg)
||Dynamic Suspension™ with Slider™ Sternum Strap