On Sale: $118.9915% Off. Regularly: $139.99Sale Ends tomorrow!
Camelbak Pit Boss Hydration Pack
Pit Boss Hydration Pack is designed with the backcountry skier and boarder in mind. Engineered to hold enough gear for a full-day backcountry adventure (1800 cubic inches), the high-volume Pit Boss Hydration Pack features a tri-zip design that allows for easy access to all essential gear. This design allows for full access through the top even with skis or board attached, plus side access through the full length vertical zipper. Using all three zippers simultaneously opens the entire Pit Boss for fast and easy loading and unloading. The Camelbak Pitt Boss is equipped with adjustable carrying straps for skis or snowboard that can be tucked away when not needed. The board-carry straps that allow for vertical and horizontal snowboard attachment also double as additional pack compression straps. Providing 100 oz of hydration, the Pitt Boss allows quick refueling of its OMEGA HydroTanium Reservoir with the easy-access fillport. Additional features of the CamelBak Pit Boss include a front pocket for a shovel blade or skins, shovel and probe management, fleece-lined goggle pocket, a load-bearing waist belt with camera pocket and glove-friendly buckles and zipper pulls. Ideally suited for all backcountry expeditions the CamelBak Pit Boss Hydration Pack has everything you need to master the backcountry snow.
Camelbak Pit Boss Hydration Pack Key Features
- Tri-Zip design
- Front pocket for shovel and skins
- External ice axe and tool loop
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket
- Glove-friendly buckles and zipper pulls
- BACK PANEL Air Director™ Snowshed™
- BELT Load-bearing
- DIAGONAL SKI CARRY
- External shovel handle attachment
- Internal shovel and probe sleeves
- Load-bearing waist belt with camera pocket
- Therminator Harness with thermal controlled tube routing
- HARNESS Independent Suspension
- Includes the new 100 oz (3 L) Antidote reservoir with Quick Link™ System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, 4mm insulated PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening.