Camelbak Tahoe LR Hydration Lumbar Pack
Tahoe LR Hydration Lumbar Pack was specifically built for the sport of stand-up paddle boarding. Camelbak purposely took the weight off of your shoulders and planted it on your hips by way of a 1.5 liter lumbar bladder that will hold enough water to keep you hydrated for over an hour and a half. The Tahoe waist mounted SUP pack is one of the first ever and has all the technical requirements and features you need while out on the water. This Camelbak Lumbar Hydration Pack includes components such as a paddle holster, safety whistle, Camel Clip bite valve positioner, and stretch overflow storage. With the1.5 Lumbar Reservoir in this Camelbak lumbar pack resting on your hips your shoulders are free to paddle and the material is water friendly so there is no need to worry if you take a quick dip to cool off during a hot day. Slip on the Camelbak Tahoe LR Hydration Lumbar Pack, grab your SUP and hit the water knowing you have plenty of storage for sunscreen, snacks, an extra layer and enough hydration to keep you paddling for hours.
Camelbak Tahoe LR Hydration Lumbar Pack Key Features
- This waist-mounted SUP pack leaves your upper body
- Key Features of the Tahoe LR Hydration Lumbar Pack include Paddle holster, safety whistle, water-friendly materials, Camel Clip™ bite valve positioner, stretch overflow storage, PFD compatible
- Open mesh Air Channel Back Panel
- free to find your stroke.
- Designed to carry Inflatable PFD, waterproof electronics case, sunscreen,extra layer and snacks.
Camelbak Tahoe LR Hydration Lumbar Pack Specifications
|| 200 cu in / 3.28L + 2L Reservoir
|Pack Only Weight
|| 11.1 oz (310 g)
|| 7.5 x 16 x 4 in (19 x 41 x 10 cm)
|| Side cinch 38mm / 1.5” with cargo pockets
|| 70D Diamond Clarus with DWR + 1000 mm PU & closed-cell foam