Our Price: $900.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on
The Men's Canada Goose
Carson Parka is the ultimate is enduring warmth for all day adventuring around town during those super cold winter months. With 625-fill duck down, this parka is rated for ultimate comfort from 5°F to -15°F so you will be warm even knee-deep in snow. Removable coyote fur trim is perfect for keeping you warm and dry as the fur maintains loft even when wet snow starts to dampen your surroundings. Stretch binding on the cuffs and the hood opening helps seal in warmth and offer a comfortable, custom fit. Wear this Canada Goose men's parka out on winter adventures or, best of all, in the great urban sprawl with the stylized aesthetic and mid-thigh cut for ultimate warmth and style. For easy packing and carry, the Carson Parka packs into an interior mesh pocket. Thumb-loops on interior cuffs helps when layering to minimize cold spots and slowly leaking body heat.Canter-front zipper with reverse coil is perfect for quickly venting out excess body heat when you need to cool off a tiny bit. When the weather starts to dip super low, and you'll be spending hours out around it, the Men's Canada Goose Carson Parka will keep you comfortably warm without losing your sense of style this winter.
- Packs into interior stretch mesh pocket
- Center-front YKK® 2-way locking reverse coil zipper with Canada Goose logo puller
- Hand pockets are secured with YKK® reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Stretch binding at hood opening and cuffs for security and comfort
- Quilt-through design to reduce pack size
- Windguard under center front zipper to keep out cold
- Brushed tricot at the back of the neck and cuffs for increased warmth and comfort
- Thumb-loops on interior cuffs to help when layering