Costa Del Mar Corbina Sunglasses
The Costa Del Mar
Corbina Sunglasses let you see the world like never before. Made with Costa del Mar's remarkable CR39, Costa 400, or Costa 580 Glass Lenses these Corbina Sunglasses deliver unmatched clarity, contrast and definition coupled with 100% polarization and UV protection. Every frame of Costa Del Mar's expedition collection features co-molded HydroliteTM materials for specialized temples. Here's how it works: co-molded materials are injected together into a mold and fused into one material, creating a frame with specialized temples that perform in the harshest conditions on the planet. In other words, the more you sweat, the better the Corbina sunglasses grip the skin. Costa Del Mar Added internal spring hinges that adjust to your head and scream all day long comfort! The Costa Del Mar Corbina Sunglasses are rough and tough sunglasses with the clarity to truly see the details of the adventure!
Costa Del Mar Corbina Sunglasses Key Features
- 100% polarization. 100% UV protection. Unmatched clarity, contrast and definition.
- 100% protective internal ultraviolet ray shield
- Scratchproof encapsulated mirror- 8 layers of reflecting zircon, titanium and magnesium oxides (on glass lens only)
- 100% polarizing film of pure PVA iodine dye
- Premium glare absorbing anti-reflective coating