Costa Del Mar Fantail Sunglasses
The Costa Del Mar
Fantail Sunglasses let you see the world like never before. These co-molded frames are a bit smaller, but definitely akin to the classic styling of our Blackfin frames. Adventure-ready? You bet. Made with Costa del Mar's remarkable Costa 400, or Costa 580 Poly Lenses these Fantail Sunglasses deliver unmatched clarity, contrast and definition coupled with 100% polarization and UV protection. Every frame of Costa Del Mar's expedition collection features co-molded HydroliteTM materials for specialized temples. Here's how it works: co-molded materials are injected together into a mold and fused into one material, creating a frame with specialized temples that perform in the harshest conditions on the planet. In other words, the more you sweat, the better the Fantail sunglasses grip the skin. Costa Del Mar added internal spring hinges that adjust to your head providing all day long comfort! The Costa Del Mar Fantail Sunglasses are rough and tough sunglasses with the clarity and U.V. protection to truly see the details of the world!
Costa Del Mar Fantail Sunglasses Key Features
- 100% polarization. 100% UV protection. Unmatched clarity, contrast and definition.
- 100% protective internal ultraviolet ray shield
- Scratchproof encapsulated mirror- 8 layers of reflecting zircon, titanium and magnesium oxides (on glass lens only)
- 100% polarizing film of pure PVA iodine dye
- Premium glare absorbing anti-reflective coating
Costa Del Mar Fantail Sunglasses Specifications
||400 and 580 Polycarbonate and Glass