Costa Del Mar Stringer Sunglasses
The Costa Del Mar
Stringer Sunglasses are designed to perform in the harshest conditions on the planet. Made with Costa del Mar's remarkable CR39, Costa 400, or Costa 580 Glass Lenses these Stringer Sunglasses deliver unmatched clarity, contrast and definition coupled with 100% polarization and UV protection. Every frame of Costa Del Mar's expedition collection features co-molded HydroliteTM materials for specialized temples. Here's how it works: co-molded materials are injected together into a mold and fused into one material, creating a frame with specialized temples that perform like a dream. In other words, the more you sweat, the better the Stringer sunglasses grip the skin. Costa Del Mar Added intergral hinges that adjust to your head and deliver all day long comfort! The Costa Del Mar Stringer Sunglasses are the ultimate rough and tough sunglasses that deliver the clarity to truly see the adventures in front of you!
Costa Del Mar Stringer Sunglasses Key Features
- 100% polarization. 100% UV protection. Unmatched clarity, contrast and definition.
- 100% protective internal ultraviolet ray shield
- Scratchproof encapsulated mirror- 8 layers of reflecting zircon, titanium and magnesium oxides (on glass lens only)
- 100% polarizing film of pure PVA iodine dye
- Premium glare absorbing anti-reflective coating
Costa Del Mar Stringer Sunglasses Specifications
||100% UV Protected
||CR-39® or glass
|| Patented vented
||Small to Medium