Our Price: $149.00
Item # 4046051036540 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 10/27/2016
Designed to be lightweight and flexible, the Women's Deuter
Guide Lite 28 SL Backpack is just what you need when you want to go fast and light. This full featured Deuter pack Packs takes the weight off your shoulders without sacrificing performance. Perfect for fast-and-light alpine ascents, ski touring, or peak bagging, the Guide Lite 28 SL does it all and provides the stability that you need on difficult and challenging terrain. A slim shape and a body-hugging fit provide excellent control, and with the ergonomically shaped hip belt, you have excellent freedom of movement as well. The Anatomically cut hipbelt and shoulder straps feature fine-tune adjustability, simply loosen them for comfort during approaches and quickly tighten them down for precise load control as needed. The Deuter Guide Lite 28 SL Backpack ‘s back panel sports 2 vertical foam strips that help ensure stability and channel air for effective circulation and features a removable foam mat that adds support to the back panel and can be used as a trail seat. A specialized feature set crafted for Alpine environments includes a snow cover, multiple lashing straps, ski attachment straps, and tool attachments. Designed for fast and light versatility when you're above the tree line, the Women's Deuter Guide 28 SL Lite Backpack was made for fast and lightweight mountain life.
- Delrin® frame, removable sitting mat
- ultra-compact ergonomically shaped hip fins with compression and pull-forward straps
- snow cover
- compression straps
- attachment loops for optional helmet holder
- carabiner loops at the front
- Long back lengths for those who are 170 cm to 195 cm tall
- lid pocket with central zip, valuables pocket and SOS label
- anatomically shaped shoulder straps with load adjuster straps
- reinforced ski straps at the side
- ice axe loops
- lashing loops on the top.
||2 lbs 6 oz
||1710 + 490 cubic inches/ 28 + 8 litre
||24 / 11 / 7.9 (H x W x D) Inch
||Deuter-Duratex-Lite / Deuter-Ripstop 210