On Sale: $215.1620% Off. Regularly: $268.95Sale Ends Monday 05/30/2016
Deuter Helion 60 Wheeled Luggage
Helion 60 Wheeled Luggage was made to be sporty and posh at the same time. Elegant lines and a striking design make the Helion stand out among the pack. Reinforced, rounded corners and edges are safe from being tossed around while the the one piece rigid back and base ensures that this Helion suitcase will remain upright no matter how you pack them. X-shaped external compression straps help keep your packed items locked into place. Tough, reinforced comfort handles and a twin pole two-tier telescope handle make maneuvering around busy airports and moving luggage super easy. Main compartment maintains shape even when open and plenty of internal and external pockets, compartments, and zippered storage makes organizing, packing, and unpacking for trips a breeze. Dueter knows security can be an issue while traveling so they incorporated a padlock anchor on the main body of the Helion 60 with completely lockable zippers. Without locks the zippers move fluidly, making opening and closing this luggage bag as easy and thoughtless as breathing. The Deuter Helion 60 Wheeled Luggage is the best companion anyone could ask for when traveling in care-free style.
Deuter Helion 60 Wheeled Luggage Key Features
- One piece rigid base and back ensures that these travel bags will always stand – no matter how you pack, they will not tip over
- “X”-shaped safety or compressions straps make an additional suitcase security strap unnessessary
- 2-tier telescopic handle with twin poles at the top
- zipped divider between main and bottom compartment enables separate storage of shoes, sportswear etc.
- light coloured inner lining
- luggage stabilising straps
- Hyperlon reinforced problem areas such as front edges on the top and bottom
- reinforced comfort handles: at the side for negotiating stairs and at the front and bottom for grabbing and lifting
- front pocket with inner pocket
- spacious mesh inner compartments
- metal ring for address label on upper handle