Our Price: $224.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Menís ECCO
Biom Hike 1.2 Boots were designed to provide a fluid walking motion during your time of the trail. The Biom Hike 1.2 boots simple yet extremely innovative design works to complement your foot's own biomechanics to ensure a smooth, natural walking motion. The Menís BIOM Hike 1.2's midsole construction keeps your foot close to the ground for increased stability while the 3-layer sandwich inlay sole made of Cambrelle, foam, and felt provides serious amounts of cushioning to keep your feet comfortable. Ecco has also taken painstaking measures to ensure their Biom last fits the widest range of feet. By taking thousands of foot scans, Ecco has created an anatomical last designed for optimum fit. The ECCO Biom Hike 1.3ís also keep feet dry and prevent blisters with waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining to wick away moisture and prevent it from coming in. With 1.4 billion+ pores per square centimeter, water vapor can be wicked away to evaporate so feet stay dry and comfortable. Lastly, the Biom Hike 1.2 boots outsole is made of rugged rubber designed for superior outdoor performance and the uppers are made of performance textiles. If you're in need of a comfortable and supportive hiking shoe, it's going to be difficult to do any better than the Menís Ecco Biom Hike 1.2 Boots.
- 3-layer sandwich inlay sole made of Cambrelle, foam and felt
- Anatomically fitted last and direct-injection PU technology
- Rugged rubber outsole designed for superior outdoor performance
- GORE-TEX lining
- A natural motion inspired, traditional outdoor hiking boot
- Excellent grip, traction and durability in tough mountain terrain
- Uppers made of performance textiles