Eureka Copper Canyon 12 Tent
Spacious and comfortable, the Eureka
Copper Canyon 12 Tent is like bringing your house along with you. Featuring vertical walls for maximal internal space, this 14 x 10 foot freestanding cabin-style tent accommodates 12 campers. The Copper Canyon's D-shaped door with side flaps has a large with cover for durability and rain protection. Four large zippered mesh windows open for visibility and four-way airflow and close for privacy. Toggles keep window flaps off the floor and out of the way. A fly with clear-panel skylights permits stargazing, includes pockets for storing storm guyouts when not in use, and features brims over front and rear windows to protect against elements. A sweep-out point facilitates housekeeping while a gear-loft supplies convenient storage. The Eureka Copper Canyon 10 Tent is made of 1200mm 75D polyester, the tent has six steel and fiberglass poles that slip into sleeves during setup. Frame clips and ring-and-pin assemblies also facilitate setup. The Eureka Copper Canyon 12 Tent is a sturdy, spacious, and fully loaded tent, perfect for anything from festivals with friends to family camping.
Eureka Copper Canyon 12 Tent Key Features
- The zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent.
- High-stash pocketing and two gear lofts keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach.
- Storm guy out pockets stow guylines on fly during set up and take down.
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast.
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass & steel frame is easy to set up. Clips secure the tent body to the frame.
- Removable divider curtain creates two rooms for privacy, or rolls back to create one large room.