Eureka Copper Canyon 8 Tent
Copper Canyon 8 Tent is a cabin style tent that will feel like a portable palace. This spacious and sturdy Eureka tent features two rooms with vertical walls for tons of internal space. With a 13-foot x 10-foot floor space that gives you 130 square foot of living space and a center height of 7 feet, you can sleep 8 people comfortably(even on cots) and have plenty of room for the whole family. This Eureka tent is packed with features, including the zippered E! Power Port which was specifically designed to be compatible with Eureka's E! Power Pak which was designed to work with and power up the full line of Eureka E!Nergy camping accessories. Eureka incorporated a removable divider curtain in the Copper Canyon 8 tent so you can create two rooms for privacy or roll back the curtain to create one large room. Built to feel like your home away from home, the Copper Canyon tent has six large zippered mesh windows that will give you great visibility, protection you from insects as small as no-see-ums, provide four-way airflow and zip closed for privacy. Eureka designed the Copper Canyon 8 Tent to be easy to set up using the tent’s free standing and shock corded fiberglass and steel frame along with the matching yellow webbing on the tent and fly that couple with the ring and pin assembly to make set up fast and easy. High stash pocketing and two gear lofts will help to keep your essentials close at hand and within easy reach. The Eureka Copper Canyon 8 Tent is a sturdy, spacious and fully loaded tent that will accommodate the whole gang in style.
Eureka Copper Canyon 8 Tent Key Features
- The zippered E! Power Port allows you to bring an electrical power cord inside the tent
- High-stash pocketing and two gear lofts keep essentials close at hand and easy to reach
- Clips secure the tent body to the frame
- Removable divider curtain creates two rooms for privacy, or rolls back for one large room
- Matching yellow webbing on tent and fly couple with the ring & pin assembly to make set up fast
- The tent's free standing and shockcorded fiberglass & steel frame is easy to set up.
- Storm guy out pockets stow guylines on fly during set up and take down
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water