Eureka Timberline 2 XT Tent
Timberline 2 XT Tent is one of the world's most popular tents (with over a million sold)! The classic A-frame Eureka Timberline 2 XT sleeps two campers and has been upgraded with an attached vestibule for extra gear storage. Ideal for casual backpackers or as starter tents for new campers, the Timberline 2 XT has a 7.5-pound pack weight. and can be used for three-season camping. This free-standing tent is quick and easy to set up, thanks to a sturdy shockcorded 0.5-inch aluminum frame (five poles), ring and pin attachments, and clip attachments. The vestibule adds shade protection as well as 12.5 square feet of storage space. It has a breathable nylon wall, polyester fly, and polyester bathtub floor that keeps seams taut and high off the ground for superior protection from the elements. The Eureka Timberline 2 XT Tent provides 3 season shelter with a design and price that canít be beat!
Eureka Timberline 2 XT Tent Key Features
- Eureka Timberline 2XT - a 5 pole A frame tent with vestibule
- High/Low door on vestibule end vents top and bottom to aid air circulation in the Eureka Timberline 2XT.
- Optional vestibule or annex adds extra storage and rain protection on rear door of the Eureka Timberline 2XT.
- Large areas of uncoated fabric maximize air flow in the Eureka Timberline 2XT.
- Two doors with windows in each; rear door is side opening for easy access
- Hooded fly in rear allows window to remain partially open in rain for air circulation; bottom venting feature on fly provides superior air flow through vestibule area
- Built on vestibule adds 12.5 sq ft of storage space to 2XT, 14 sq ft to 4XT