Our Price: $289.90
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Timberline 4 XT Tent is one of the world's most popular tents (with over a million sold)! The classic A-frame Eureka Timberline 4 XT sleeps four campers and has been upgraded with an attached vestibule for extra gear storage. Ideal for casual backpackers or as starter tents for new campers, the Timberline 4 XT has a 9 pound pack weight, and can be used for three-season camping. This free-standing tent is quick and easy to set up, thanks to a sturdy shockcorded 0.5-inch aluminum frame (five poles), ring and pin attachments, and clip attachments. The vestibule adds shade protection as well as 14 square feet of storage space. It has a breathable nylon wall, polyester fly, and polyester bathtub floor that keeps seams taut and high off the ground for superior protection from the elements. The Eureka Timberline 4 XT Tent provides 3 season protection with a design and price that can’t be beat!
- 5 pole A frame tent with vestibule
- High/Low door on vestibule end vents top and bottom to aid air circulation
- Optional vestibule or annex adds extra storage and rain protection on rear door
- Large areas of uncoated fabric maximize air flow
- Two doors with windows in each; rear door is side opening for easy access
- Hooded fly in rear allows window to remain partially open in rain for air circulation; bottom venting feature on fly provides superior air flow through vestibule area
- Built on vestibule adds 12.5 sq ft of storage space to 2XT, 14 sq ft to 4XT
||7'2" x 8'7"
||7" X 24"
||63 sq. ft.
||2 (1 with high/low ventilation)
||14 sq. ft.