Fits Medium Hiker Crew Sock
Socks Medium Hiker Crew is so simply yet aptly named. With a medium weight design, these mostly wool socks have a dash of nylon, a pinch of polyester, and a smidgen of Lycra spandex to be the perfect blend of wicking, temperature regulation, and stretch. To keep these Fits socks from getting too bulky and keep fitting comfortably in most footwear situations, the Medium Hiker Crew only utilizes cushioning on the bottom of the heel and ball of your foot. When you're out and about, don't worry about these socks bunching up inside your hiking shoe or boot. These Medium Hiker socks fit each type of foot comfortably without bunching thanks to the dynamic toe cup for ultimate toe comfort and a super deep heel pocket that keeps your heel locked in. Keep these Medium Hiker socks from slipping or slouching with a tighter ankle and looser calf to contour to the lower leg and fit snuggly while the top of the sock is double-welted to keep it from bind or slip. Hiking or cool weather in the Fits Socks Medium Hiker Crew couldn't be a better choice for comfort and, well, fit.
Fits Medium Hiker Crew Sock Key Features
- Full Contact Fit™
- Heel Lock - super deep heel pocket with ample cross stretch locks the sock on your heel
- Crew Length – just below calf
- Double-welted top so the sock always stays up and doesn’t bind or slip.
- White “FITS” in toe to distinguish from Light Hiker.
- Dynamic Toe Cup - contours to the shape of your toes
- Full Contact Cuff - stays in place due to a tighter ankle and looser calf (proper gradience)
- Mid-weight design with cushioning surrounding your entire foot , ankle, and lower calf
- Color-coded seam on toe and indicator inside welt so you won’t forget your size or style.
- Made in the USA