Fits Performance Trail Quarter Sock
Performance Trail Quarter Sock is a high performance trail sock that just will not let you down. Made of an almost 50/50 mix of wool and synthetic material, the Performance Trail sock is able to handle situations where moisture wicking and temperature regulation is a must. While participating in high endurance activities, these Fits Performance socks allow even more breathability and less bulk with the addition of the vented uppers and instep while important cushioning in the heel, toe, and bottom of the foot helps ward of hotspots where you definitely don't want them. With a full contact cuff, which is tighter at the ankle and a bit looser towards the calf, these socks wont slide down on you as you are on the go, go, go. You feet will understand finally how it feels to have the perfect fitting socks on with the Fits deep heel pocket and the dynamic toe cup that contours to almost any shaped foot and reduces shifting and twisting. To help protect your ankles without too much additional bulk and weight while you bike, trail run, hike, or just walk around town the Performance Trail sock's top rises in between a crew and quarter height. You wont do your feet wrong during heavy, heat producing activity if you've slipped on a pair of the Fits Performance Trail Quarter Socks.
Fits Performance Trail Quarter Sock Key Features
- Full Contact Fit™
- Heel Lock - super deep heel pocket with ample cross stretch locks the sock on your heel
- Style Features & Benefits Performance Cut- between a quarter and crew height
- Vented upper and instep for increased breathability and reduced bulk.
- Made in the USA
- Dynamic Toe Cup - contours to the shape of your toes
- Full Contact Cuff - stays in place due to a tighter ankle and looser calf (proper gradience)
- Performance top rises between Quarter and Crew height
- Lightweight design with cushioning in the heel, toe, and bottom of foot.