Gregory Baltoro 65 Backpack
Packs Baltoro 65 Backpack provides comfort, tons of space for gear storage, and is designed for the backcountry adventurer seeking multiple pockets and zip-thru access points. Options are the name of the game and the Baltoro 65 Pack delivers just that. This Gregory pack is the answer for those of us who don't need to pack the kitchen sink on a weekend backpacking trip. With all of the same targeted features and functionality as its bigger brother the Baltoro 75, and updates to Gregory’s suspension, you'll be more comfortable, go farther, and be the envy of everyone else on the trail. It's predecessor won countless awards for being the most comfortable high-performance pack. So why did Gregory Packs mess with a good thing? To make it even better of course. Durable LifeSpan EVA foam and used it throughout the pack, resulting in comfortable components that transfer weight extremely effectively and will stand up to years and decades of use. A cleaner, lower profile lumber pad offers optimal transfer of weight from pack to wearer’s body, and – thus – comfort. A new side holster design allows access to water bottles without taking off the pack, and works with water bottles of many sizes and shapes. To keep your water comfortably close by the Gregory Baltoro 65 pack is also hydration system compatible. Hit the trail with amazing comfort with the Gregory's Baltoro 65 exclusive suspension technology that automatically delivers a custom fit while the updated design lightens your load in every way. This pack is fully loaded with all the cool stuff that outdoor enthusiasts desire. The Baltoro 65 was honored (again because the Baltoro just keeps winning awards) by receiving the 2015 'Editors Choice Award' in Backpacker magazine… Get all the gear access, capacity and comfort you deserve with the awe-inspiring Gregory Baltoro 65 Backpack.
Gregory Baltoro 65 Backpack Key Features
- Vented, formed back panel features LifeSpan foam & silicone lumbar grip zone
- QuickSwap 3D interchangeable pre-curved LifeSpan EVA foam harness & hipbelt in multiple sizes to precisely fit each body
- Included removable raincover stowes in its own zippered pocket
- Double Barrel lid design with dual zippered pockets on top and security pocket underneath
- WeatherShield PU-coated hipbelt accessory pocket with YKK AquaGuard® zipper
- Dual ice axe loops and upper shock locks for ice tool and trekking pole attachment
- External access sleeping bag compartment with removable internal divider
- LumbarTune removable10mm insert offers user-customizable contouring for a precise backpanel fit
- SideKick ultra-light, removable daypack doubles as hanging reservoir sleeve
- Top-loading design with front U-zip panel access
- SideWinder stowable ergonomic bottle holster
- Girth-hitched compression MultiStraps on bottom double as hipbelt for SideKick daypack
- Stretch mesh water bottle/trail stash pocket
Gregory Baltoro 65 Backpack Specifications
||3844 in³ / 63 L 5 lb 6 oz / 2.45 kg / Torso 16" - 18"
||3966 in³ / 65 L 5 lb 10 oz / 2.55 kg / Torso 18" - 20"
||4150 in³ / 68 L 5 lb 14 oz / 2.65 kg / Torso 20" - 22"