On Sale: $279.1620% Off. Regularly: $348.95Sale Ends Wednesday 12/10/2014
Gregory Baltoro 75 Backpack
Baltoro 75 Backpack provides comfort, tons of space for gear storage, and is designed for the backcountry adventurer seeking multiple pockets and zip-thru access points. The Baltoro 75 has improved functionality within the feature set, increased pack volume and an updated suspension that carries better and more comfortably than ever before. A clean, low‐profile lumber pad employs elastomeric gription technology comolded into the center of the pad, improving slip resistance, optimal transfer of weight from pack to wearer’s body, and comfort. The Gregory Baltoro 75 Backpack top pocket converts to a bag that can be worn as a lumbar pack or an over‐the-shoulder pack. A side holster design allows access to water bottles without taking off the pack and works with water bottles of many sizes and shapes. Hit the trail with amazing comfort with the Gregory's Baltoro 75 exclusive Response AFS™ (Auto Fit Suspension) technology that automatically delivers a custom fit while the updated design lightens your load in every way. With features like a 3D precurved harness and waistbelt with new LifeSpan EVA foam , auto-fit waistbelt, hideaway water bottle holder, stash pocket, water-resistant zippers, crossover compression, and a dual layer wear-resistant bottom panel, this pack is fully loaded with all the cool stuff that outdoor enthusiasts desire. Get all the gear access, capacity and comfort you deserve with the awe-inspiring Gregory Baltoro 75 Backpack.
Gregory Baltoro 75 Backpack Key Features
- Response™ AFS Suspension
- 3D pre-curved harness and waistbelt components with new LifeSpan EVA foam
- Thermo-molded backpanel with elastomeric gription technology on the lumbar pad
- Stash pocket on underside of the top lid
- Front pocket, twin side pockets and dual waistbelt pockets
- Hydration sleeve and side easy-to-feed ports for your hose
- 210D DDR and 210D x 420D HD flat weave fabrics
- Single 7075-T6 aluminum stay
- Auto-cant harness technology and Auto-fit waistbelt system
- Quick draw, easty-to-open drawstring system on main access
- Top lid can be removed and configured into a fannie pack
- Hideaway water bottle pocket with bungee to secure bottles
- DWR coated, water-resistant zippers and dual layer, wear-resistant bottom panel
Gregory Baltoro 75 Backpack Specifications
|S,4455 in³/73 L,5 lb 10 oz/2.55 kg,16"-18"
|M,4577 in³/75 L,5 lb 14 oz/2.65 kg,18"-20"
|L,4760 in³/78 L,6 lb 2 oz/2.80 kg,20"-22"