On Sale: $144.9919% Off. Regularly: $178.95
Item # 844930070319 :: 1 available.
Expected To Ship on 03/28/2017
Whether your preparing your little one for family vacation or rugged Boy Scout camping trip, they'll be well prepared for any adventure with the Gregory
Wander 50 Backpack Youth. Designed for kids 10 and up, the Wander is easy to adjust, so it grows with your child over the years. With all the technical features of an adult pack, the Wander comes equipped with a hydration sleeve, twin water bottle pockets, and plenty of pockets for organizational purposes. VersaFit Suspension and a Wishbone Wire internal frame provide stability and structure without adding weight and bulk and an integrated rain cover keeps gear protected when bad weather hits. So next time your little one heads into the backcountry, give them what they need with the Gregory Wander 50 Backpack Youth.
- VersaFit™ Suspension
- Adjustable back panel and waistbelt fit a wide variety of sizes
- Integrated, color-matched rain cover
- Side stash pocket
- Twin water bottle pockets
- Quick draw closure system on top access
- Hydration reservoir sleeve with pass-through port
- Unique trekking pole attachment can also accommodate a fishing rod
- Wishbone Wire frame
- Large zippered front pocket for quick-access storage
- Twin external daisy chains
- Security pocket on underside of the top lid
- Huge U-zipper for main body access from front
- Attachment loops on harness
- Packing tips and helpful rulers on underside of top pocket
- Made with durable 300D Poly Cordura Dobby and 450D Poly Double Diamond Rip materials
|XS/S,3051 in³/50 L,3 lb 6 oz/1.53 kg,13"-18"
|S/M,3173 in³/52 L,3 lb 8 oz/1.58 kg,15"-20"