On Sale: $179.9722% Off. Regularly: $229.95
Best Seller! This Exclamation represents consistently high reviews and great sales history with the customers of Travelcountry.com!
Gregory Z 65 Backpack Closeout (Fall 2012)
z65 Backpack is the largest version of the classic Z pack by Gregory. The Z 65 Pack is a highly technical pack that loads from the top by use of a large all-access front zip panel, which makes it easy to access gear anywhere in the pack. Built to carry heavier weight the extra large Z65 has Gregory's Jet Streamô LTS suspension system with upgraded foams and waist belt . This LTS system effectively transfers the load off of your back and onto your hips for maximum comfort on the trail. A floating lid, exterior side pockets, dual waist belt pockets, and hydration compatibility are just a few of the features that add to the Z65's long list of advantages. The Gregory Z65 Backpack is a comfortable, large, and highly technical solution for trailblazing adventures everywhere.
Gregory Z 65 Backpack Closeout (Fall 2012) Key Features
- JetStreamô LTS Suspension with thicker foam and 3 waistbelt size adjustment options
- All access front zip
- Dual hydration ports and sleeve
- Side, bottom and top compression
- Exterior side pockets with pass-through compression
- Water-resistant zippers
- 210D double diamond ripstop and 210D x 420D HD flat weave fabrics
- Ventilated and moisture wicking harness and waistbelt
- Front zippered pocket
- Removable top lid
- Dual quick access waistbelt pockets
- Dual axe/tool attachment points with secure carry under compression flaps
- 7001-T6 hollow aluminum stay
Gregory Z 65 Backpack Closeout (Fall 2012) Specifications
|| Torso Length
||3539 in≥ / 58 L
|| 3 lb 15 oz / 1.80 kg
|| 16" - 18"
||3906 in≥ / 64 L
|| 4 lb 3 oz / 1.90 kg
|| 18" - 20"
||4272 in≥ / 70 L
||4 lb 7 oz / 2.00
|| kg 20" - 22