On Sale: $179.9722% Off. Regularly: $229.95
Best Seller! This Exclamation represents consistently high reviews and great sales history with the customers of Travelcountry.com!
Gregory Z 65 Backpack Closeout (Fall 2012)
z65 Backpack is the largest version of the classic Z pack by Gregory. The Z 65 Pack is a highly technical pack that loads from the top by use of a large all-access front zip panel, which makes it easy to access gear anywhere in the pack. Built to carry heavier weight the extra large Z65 has Gregory's Jet Stream™ LTS suspension system with upgraded foams and waist belt . This LTS system effectively transfers the load off of your back and onto your hips for maximum comfort on the trail. A floating lid, exterior side pockets, dual waist belt pockets, and hydration compatibility are just a few of the features that add to the Z65's long list of advantages. The Gregory Z65 Backpack is a comfortable, large, and highly technical solution for trailblazing adventures everywhere.
Gregory Z 65 Backpack Closeout (Fall 2012) Key Features
- JetStream™ LTS Suspension with thicker foam and 3 waistbelt size adjustment options
- All access front zip
- Dual hydration ports and sleeve
- Side, bottom and top compression
- Exterior side pockets with pass-through compression
- Water-resistant zippers
- 210D double diamond ripstop and 210D x 420D HD flat weave fabrics
- Ventilated and moisture wicking harness and waistbelt
- Front zippered pocket
- Removable top lid
- Dual quick access waistbelt pockets
- Dual axe/tool attachment points with secure carry under compression flaps
- 7001-T6 hollow aluminum stay
Gregory Z 65 Backpack Closeout (Fall 2012) Specifications
|| Torso Length
||3539 in³ / 58 L
|| 3 lb 15 oz / 1.80 kg
|| 16" - 18"
||3906 in³ / 64 L
|| 4 lb 3 oz / 1.90 kg
|| 18" - 20"
||4272 in³ / 70 L
||4 lb 7 oz / 2.00
|| kg 20" - 22