Our Price: $715.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Designed for high altitude, 4-season strength, the Hilleberg
Nallo 2 Tent was built for ultralight performance when you have to move fast and light. Strong enough to put up with life above the treeline, the Nallo 2 is ideal for mobile adventures just about anywhere on the planet. The tunnel design provides plenty of room and is quick and easy to set up while maintaining minimal weight. A large front vestibule keeps your gear protected from the elements and the single entrance allows you to position the opening out of the wind. The super strong Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric puts up with snow, sleet, and whipping winds in high altitude conditions. Equipped with a high tech ventilation system that works regardless of weather conditions, the Nallo 2 Tent allows air to flow freely and is equipped with plenty of adjustment options to dial in your comfort level. So if you need something durable enough for Everest's Advenaced Base Camp and light enough for the Appalachian Trail, the Hilleberg Nallo 2 Tent really does have it all.
- Our tunnel design, with its single-opening, continuous pole sleeve construction and linked inner and outer tents makes the Nallo and Nallo GT quick and easy to set up.
- Pitching requires only four pegs, yet additional peg and guy line points – 11 on the Nallo and 16 on the Nallo GT – provide a myriad of options for increasing stability. Remarkably strong Spectra guy lines are attached at two points to all poles sleeves on both sides of the tent, and have two line runners each to ensure optimal tension. The front vent on the Nallo GT also has a guy line with a line runner, and the Nallo has a loop for guy line attachment.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, and this, along with our lighter weight Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles produce an astonishingly light yet all-weather-strong tent.
- The entire front of the Nallo GT’s vestibule can be rolled away to create a tunnel-shaped opening which has full tent width and enough depth to keep all but the worst weather away from the inner tent door.
- The inner tents in both the Nallo and Nallo GT models can be taken out and the Nallo Mesh Inner tents can be used instead.
- Ultralight materials – Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles – make for a supremely stable yet very lightweight tent.
- Both maximize interior space by having full sitting height closest to the front, where you need it most, as well as one vertical inner tent entrance, and, because of the tunnel design itself, near-vertical side walls.
- The GT’s extended vestibule boasts one entrance on each side, so that you can always situate one out of the weather.
- The Nallo and Nallo GT’s ventilation system functions regardless of weather conditions, since the inner tent fabric is highly breathable yet water repellent, and since the large front vent is not only situated high enough to keep air moving even if the tent is dug down into deep snow, but it is also backed by an adjustable snow-proof panel that is accessible from inside the vestibule, and which is air permeable even when zipped up. Inner tent venting comes from the adjustable fabric-backed no-see-um mesh panel in the rear wall of the inner tent. In addition, the inner tent door has a full no-see-um mesh panel covered with an equal sized, zipper-adjustable fabric panel, and the rear wall of the outer tent can be partially rolled up and guyed out for more venting options.
||1.9 kg/4 lbs 3 oz
||2.3 kg/5 lbs 1 oz
||100 cm/40 in
|Inner Tent Area
||2.8 m2/30.1 ft2
||1.3 m2/14 ft2
||1 x 305 cm and 260 cm