Our Price: $645.00
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
With a dome-style, freestanding design and lightweight durable materials, the Hilleberg
Soulo Solo Tent was designed for all season camping, even in high altitude, alpine conditions. Perfect for tough pitching conditions on uncertain terrain, the Soulo is quick and easy to pitch and the 3-pole structure provides a roomy interior and is durable enough to deal with snow loading. A large vestibule keeps your gear protected and can be easily rolled up when you have nice weather to take in the view. The super strong Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric puts up with snow, sleet, and whipping winds even above the treeline. Equipped with a high tech ventilation system that works regardless of weather conditions, the Soulo allows air to flow freely and is equipped with plenty of adjustment options to dial in your comfort level. A top of the line, all-season solo tent, the Hilleberg Soulo Solo Tent is designed to go just about anywhere on the planet, whether its Everest Advance Base Camp or the Appalachian Trail, and bring you back out again.
- The Soulo’s dome design is completely free standing, and the vestibule is included in its self-supporting structure. Its innovative short pole sleeve and clip system construction and linked inner and outer tents make for simple and quick set up. Its design allows for a very compact footprint while maintaining interior roominess.
- Pitching requires no pegs, but 12 peg points provide options for increasing stability: six loops, one at each pole end, and six double guy lines with double line runners, one along each pole line.
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords convenience, flexibility and comfort. And the vestibule is parallel to the sleeping area, so access to gear stored there is wonderfully convenient – you can even get at it while lying in your sleeping bag!
- Ultralight materials – Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm poles – combined with the three poles crossing each other in three places – make for a very lightweight yet very stable tent with excellent snow-load handling capability.
- Both the floor space and head room are quite spacious thanks to the three pole structure and dome design.
- The Soulo’s ventilation system functions regardless of weather conditions, since both the inner tent’s fabric is highly breathable, and since there is a zipper adjustable vent above the door of the outer tent. Made from a highly air permeable yet water resistant and snow-proof fabric, the vent allows air to flow freely, even when it is zipped closed. And the vent is fully accessible from inside the tent itself, thanks to extra sliders on the inner tent door. In addition, one entire side of the inner tent door is a no-see-um mesh panel covered with an equal sized, zipper-adjustable fabric panel. A separate vent cover ensures that the weather stays on the outside.
||1.8 kg/3 lbs 15 oz
||2.2 kg/4 lbs 14 oz
||95 cm/38 in
|Inner Tent Area
||2.0 m2/21.5 ft2
||0.7 m2/7.6 ft2
||2 x 344 cm and 1 x 285 cm