On Sale: $136.9614% Off. Regularly: $159.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Mens Hoka One One
Stinson Trail Running Shoes are an all terrain runner who likes to keep running no matter where the trail takes them. The debris-proof, closed mesh upper of the Stinson Trail tops off an almost space age looking design that features Hoka One One's Zero Gravity technology. Loaded with cushioning in the midsole, your feet practically float on the ground instead of slamming into it. With 2.5 times more volume in the midsole than other running shoes, the Hoka One One Stinson absorbs up to 25 percent of shock that can come from heel striking, mirroring the function of a mountain bike suspension. Underneath the Stinson Trail, the outsole is designed to provide full contact with the ground at all times. 4 mm lugs provide the depth for ultimate grip and lasting performance, letting you run uphill and fly downhill with confidence. This outsole platform is 30% wider than average running shoes, providing a stable base and counterbalancing the excess height of this Hoka One One shoes' voluminous midsole. The outsole and midsole of these Hoka-1-1 shoes are shaped into a rockered profile which creates a unique rolling motion as you run. Whether its on that final leg of an adventure race or just down the street, run like your feet aren't touching the ground in the Mens Hoka One One Stinson Trail Running Shoes.
- Debris-proof, closed mesh upper
- 2 elastic lace holders for customized lacing
- Reinforced toe cap
- Traditional and Quick Lace System
- Varying lugs (large and small) on outsole
- 30% wider outsole
- Extending lacing for adaptable fit
- Light weight tongue: foot conforming, slim, microfiber
- Flexible molded T.P.U. support strapping/thermo-polyurethane reinforcements
- Profile: Late Meta-Rocker
- High version, sticky rubber compound outsole