Our Price: $59.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
Brooklyn II Cross Hatch Bag is the perfect companion for any traveler. This Keen bag may look smaller on the outside, but once you see the amazing amount of space you'll realize it is bigger on the inside. A roomy main compartment can fit a water bottle, wallet, keys, a paperback, and more random bits of necessary goods. A front drop pocket and organizers are perfect for holding make-up, tissues, or other small good you like having with you. For travelers, even more organizational pocket make getting exactly what you need without digging around aimlessly. A rear exterior pocket on the Brooklyn II bag is just the right spot to carry your passport, your boarding pass, and other important items. An adjustable shoulder straps quickly and easily converts the Brooklyn II bag from a traditional shoulder bag into a comfortable cross body. When the weather suddenly starts to deteriorate, your goods will keep dry for a little while when your trying to find cover thanks to keen's use of the interior water resistant shell fabric with an exterior durable synthetic fabric. Basically, for a bag that isn't too small or too big for all those things you need to have with you at all times, the Keen Brooklyn II Cross Hatch Bag is exactly what you'll want on and off the plane.
- Adjustable shoulder strap converts from shoulder bag to cross body bag.
- Geometric "tulip" nylon webbing strap.
- Rear exterior pocket is great for magazines, keys, boarding passes and passports.
- Roomy interior can accommodate a variety of gear for a day out-and-about.
- Front organizer and drop pockets.
- Polyester water resistant shell fabric with environmentally friendly TPU coating.
- Recycled aluminum components.
- Variegated polyseter fabric gives the look of natural fibers with the durability of synthetic fabric.
|Caring for Bags
||Hand wash with warm water and gentle soap. Do not machine wash