Lowa Albula GTX Hiking Boots WomensLowa
Albula GTX Hiking Boots Womens - The Womens Albula GTX Hiking Boot was designed for the female backpackers who cover a lot of ground on their day on the trail. With an upper made of water-repellent Nubuk leather, the Albula is tough against the hazards of the trail. Lined with Gore-Tex, this Lowa hiking boot gives you the ultimate climate comfort and waterproof protection. Designed specifically for women, the Albula GTX is shaped slightly narrower in the heel and ball of foot areas, providing an excellent fit and comfortable stride. This trekker features Lowa's SPS cushioning system in the midsole to help control over-pronation and reduce fatigue. Which means you can keep going down your favorite trail for far longer than in other hiking boots. A Vibram Tactis outsole provides the Albula GTX with great traction on a wide variety of surfaces. Flexibility is paramount in this Lowa boot, with a more flexible underfoot and a soft, flexing ankle, so you get great support without feeling like a prisoner in your own boots. Let the Womens Lowa Albula GTX Hiking Boots carry you on all of your on trail adventures.
Lowa Albula GTX Hiking Boots Womens Key Features
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram Tactis DST.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.