Lowa Focus GTX Mid Hiking Boots Womens
The Womens Lowa
Focus GTX Mid Hiking Boots help you trek through highlands and hills while remaining light on your feet. Built with an upper that combines abrasion-resistant suede leather, cordura, and microfiber, the Focus GTX stands up to the rigors of the trail while not feeling like weights around your feet. This upper supports a wide freedom of movement, while providing the ankle stabilization needed for those carrying a mid-weight pack. Lined with Gore-Tex, this Lowa boot provides waterproof and breathable protection against the elements while regulating temperature to keep you comfortable. Pound the trail without fear of the trail pounding back with the Focus' ultra-cushioned PU-midsole. All of this is built on top of Lowa's new Trac Lite outsole, which features a self-cleaning tread design that increases the surface area so you get outstanding grip on even the rockiest, uneven terrains. Not just a smaller version of the men's Focus boots, these Lowas are built on a women's last which is narrower in the heel and ball of foot area. Looking for a boot that offers maximum stability with minimum weight? Then focus your search on the Womens Lowa Focus GTX Hiking Boots.
Lowa Focus GTX Mid Hiking Boots Womens Key Features
- Abrasion-resistant suede leather, cordura, and microfibre uppers supports freedom of movement, while protecting and stabilizing the ankle.
- The smoothly operating lacing loop system holds your foot comfortably and securely.
- The new LOWA 'Trac Lite' outsole, features a self-cleaning tread design with increased surface area to provide excellent grip on rocky, uneven terrain.
- A waterproof breathable GORE-TEX lining offers excellent temperature regulation.
- Ultra-cushioning PU-midsole.
Lowa Focus GTX Mid Hiking Boots Womens Specifications