On Sale: $349.9720% Off. Regularly: $439.95
Item # :: available.
Expected To Ship on n/a
The Mens Lowa
Hunter GTX Extreme Boots are a heavy duty, stiff backpacking boot, for off trail terrain and heavy weight backpacking. A taller version of the Tibet GTX, the Hunter GTX Extreme provides the same amazing protection of that boot, but with increased ankle support. This keeps you on your feet while climbing steep hillsides and traversing rugged terrain. With a Gore-Tex lining, this Lowa boot keeps your feet warm and dry in wet weather conditions. Because toughness doesn't mean a thing if you aren't comfortable in your boots, Lowa has designed the Hunter to give the best comfort possible. A C4 comfort tongue provides a natural flex that cradles the foot. Lowa's Climate Control System keeps your foot breathing. The Mens Lowa Hunter GTX Extreme Boots could just be the ultimate field boot.
- 2.5mm water-repellent Nubuck leather
- 'C4' Comfort Tongue
- Climate Control System
- Vibram 'Tsavo'sole unit with specialized PU midsole
- GORE-TEX waterproof lining with Primaloft insulation
- High rubber rand for durability and protection
- Lightweight alloy lace loops with sprung lace hooks