Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Womens
The Womens Lowa
Renegade GTX Mid is a sturdy, all-purpose, all-terrain, all-weather boot. Newly updated, the Renegade GTX now utilizes MONOWRAP frame technology in it's construction, allowing this Lowa boot to be lighter and more supportive than ever before. This frame delivers outstanding shock absorption while remaining long lasting and eco-friendly. Uppers in water-repellent Nubuk leather make the Renegade tough. Lined with Gore-Tex, the Lowa Renegade gives you the ultimate climate comfort and waterproof protection. Built on a women's last, the Women's Renegade provides optimal fit and comfort. The slightly stiffer nylon shank provides enhanced performance for hikers who tackle more rugged terrain. Underneath the Renegade, a Vibram Evo outsole provides sure-footed traction in a variety of terrain. This Lowa hiking boot also features derby cut lacing to comfortably fit a wide range of feet. The Womens Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boots are a perennial favorite for day hiking and short-haul, weekend backpacking.
Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Womens Key Features
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- SHANK: Full length nylon.
- DERBY STYLE LACING: Ensures great, customized fit for a wider variety of feet.
- MIDSOLE: PU Monowrap Frame, a new, patented construction technique that allows us to reduce overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram Evo.
- FOOTBED: Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability.
Lowa Renegade GTX Mid Womens Specifications